Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Started

Last night, during the Red Wings intermission, I dusted off the Bowflex and got started. They say the first step is always the hardest. I'm pretty sure "they" lied. The second step, the one that got me out of bed this morning was much harder. My arms, chest, back, stomach, etc, etc are in some pain. I enjoy strength training but it's not something I usually do during the riding season. That's probably going to have to change from now on. I lost too much stength since last winter. It was truly pathetic. Oh well, I'm in pain but it's a good pain. Right?

This morning we took the dogs to the park. It's not really much of a workot but at least it was outside.

DSC_4931

DSC_4924

DSC_4943

DSC_4933

Hopefully, I'll have the wheel back soon and I can get some trainer hours in.

0 comments: