Monday, June 23, 2008

Going Forward

As much fun as it's all been, I'm glad it's finally over. The reception was a good time (check the pictures on Flickr), the food must have been pretty good because it went quick and the drinks we're, well, drinks so you know they were good. The wedding, reception, parties and everything were perfect, I wouldn't have missed them for the world, but it's time to get back to something that resembles normal.

So Sunday Andrea got to check out a new ride and we got to ride with Anne. It's been a long time since I'd ridden with her and it was big fun. Andrea and I spent the first half-hour or so cruising along in the rain (looking at the forecast that's going to become a normal thing I'm afraid). When Anne showed up the sky turned blue and we rode some slow, some easy, some technical and some fast. We closed out the evening with a stop at the club and a grocery marathon at Kroger.

0 comments: