Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pressed

Had a haircut and a little pre-Key West fake-and-bake after work. So I had to get in a quick weight training session before the Wings/Stars game. With a short time limit and in the spirit of resting the legs after yesterday's ride I stuck to an upper body routine.

  • Chest Press
  • Shoulder Press
  • Lat Pulldown
  • Crunches on the Ball
  • Standing Curl
  • Pec Dec
  • French Press
  • Back Hyper-extension
  • Trunk Rotation
  • Seated Row
I was kickin a little 8 Ball Grifter, some of the best lifting tunes I've found. I wish those guys were still around. In a perfect world, they'd be playin Mac's the night before every day-off I had.



Less than two months until our return to paradise.

DSC_0175v

Speaking of Key West, Daryl Lee Brooks, aka Gold Man, was busted last week for selling cocaine. He needed to make some spare dough so he could have a day-off from his day job, standing around, motionless, in gold paint. That's an extra dollar I can spend on beer.

0 comments: